World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News The latest international news from Sky, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens.
- EU hits 100 million COVID vaccine doses - and announces major extension to Pfizer dealon April 14, 2021 at 11:51 am
Over 100 million COVID-19 vaccinations have now been given in the EU - and a major extension to the European Commission's contract with Pfizer-BioNTech has been announced.
- Neighbours faces third allegation of racism following announcement of reviewon April 14, 2021 at 9:31 am
A third Neighbours star has spoken out to say she experienced racism during her time in the Australian soap, following claims made by other cast members.
- India sees record coronavirus case numbers as millions flock to Hindu festivalon April 14, 2021 at 8:29 am
New coronavirus infections in India have reached a record high with 184,372 cases reported in the past 24 hours alone.
- Truck driver jailed for 22 years for killing four police officers in crashon April 14, 2021 at 6:22 am
A truck driver who was under the influence of drugs and sleep deprived when he drove into four police officers has been sentenced to 22 years in prison.
- At least 20 killed in Egypt after bus crashes and catches fireon April 14, 2021 at 3:24 am
At least 20 people have been killed after a bus overturned in Egypt while trying to pass a truck.