UK News - The latest headlines from the UK | Sky News Expert comment and analysis on the latest UK news, with headlines from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Robert Jenrick's resignation letter and Rishi Sunak's response in fullon December 6, 2023 at 7:40 pm
Robert Jenrick has resigned as immigration minister over "strong disagreements" with the government over its Rwanda policy. Here is his resignation letter in full, followed by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's response.
- Robert Jenrick resigns as immigration minister over government's Rwanda planon December 6, 2023 at 5:09 pm
Robert Jenrick has resigned from his post as immigration minister, citing "strong disagreements" with the government over the Rwanda policy.
- UK citizens 'will have fewer rights than migrants' under new family visa ruleson December 6, 2023 at 3:59 pm
New family visa rules could leave British citizens with a foreign partner facing greater restrictions on who they can live with than migrant workers, according to leading immigration researchers.
- Ballet teacher found not guilty of sexual assaults on teenage pupilson December 6, 2023 at 3:57 pm
A ballet teacher accused of sexually assaulting teenage pupils has been acquitted of all charges.
- Braverman: Tories face 'electoral oblivion' unless they get tough on illegal migrationon December 6, 2023 at 2:23 pm
Suella Braverman has claimed the Conservative Party faces "electoral oblivion in a matter of months" if its emergency legislation to tackle illegal migration isn't tough enough.