UK News - The latest headlines from the UK | Sky News Expert comment and analysis on the latest UK news, with headlines from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Great Britain's Beth Shriever wins gold in women's BMX racingon July 30, 2021 at 3:47 am
Great Britain's Beth Shriever has won the gold medal in the women's BMX racing at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Medal rush continues as Team GB's rowers win bronze in the men's eighton July 30, 2021 at 1:32 am
Team GB has had a big day in the pool, with medals for swimmers Duncan Scott and Luke Greenbank at the Tokyo Olympics.
- British military chiefs criticise China and Russia for 'reckless' behaviour in spaceon July 29, 2021 at 11:35 pm
Two military chiefs have criticised China and Russia for "reckless" behaviour in space, such as using weapons to destroy satellites, leaving a trail of dangerous debris orbiting Earth.
- Drug-related deaths in Scotland expected to hit record levels for the seventh year in a rowon July 29, 2021 at 11:04 pm
Drug-related deaths in Scotland are expected to hit record levels for the seventh year in a row.
- Double jabbed in Wales won't have to self-isolate from 7 August - nine days earlier than in Englandon July 29, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Fully vaccinated adults in Wales will no longer have to self-isolate if they are a close contact of someone with coronavirus from 7 August.