UK News (BBC)
BBC News - UK BBC News - UK
- Hillsborough murder inquiry: Man is charged after woman is found deadon June 4, 2023 at 7:29 am
A post-mortem examination found 48-year-old Emily Sanderson died from head injuries.
- Illegal migrants plan could cost £6bn over two years, say government projectionson June 4, 2023 at 7:19 am
Internal Home Office figures include the costs of developing detention facilities, the BBC understands.
- Allergies: School meals inadequate, say Powys familyon June 4, 2023 at 6:17 am
Quinten has a severe allergy to dairy, egg, soya and nuts and "feels like the odd one out".
- Hospital armed siege turned me from BBC reporter to negotiatoron June 4, 2023 at 6:11 am
BBC Reporter was asked to help after a patient held a doctor at gunpoint in 48-hour hospital siege.
- Derry: Singer Roisin Quinn, who had stroke at 14, finds her voice againon June 4, 2023 at 5:52 am
Roisin Quinn will perform a dance reflecting her recovery at her college in Derry later this month.